From gtkpod iPod Manager
- IMPROVEMENT: Reduce number of selection changed callbacks making track selection more efficient
- BUGFIX: Ensure files with an upper case file extension are loaded correctly
- BUGFIX: Selection of bugs identified in atomic parsley library. Thanks to Joel Smith for both identifying and fixing.
- BUGFIX: Fixes and updates to translations. Thanks to Daniele Forsi and Zhixin Tan
- BUGFIX: Fix setting the default width of main window
- BUGFIX: Fix multiple icons appearing when toggling plugins in preferences window
- BUGFIX: Fix m4a track length value calculated in atomic parsely library
- IMPROVEMENT: Fix to cater for changing API in anjuta version 3.5.3+. Thanks to dimstar at opensuse.org.
Sort Tab Display plugin
- BUGFIX: Avoid filter tab categories having null values by including a default value. Thanks to j. neuschaefer
- BUGFIX: Fix for potential crashes when deleting all tracks. Thanks to goetz.waschk at gmail.com.
Track Display plugin
- IMPROVEMENT: Solve the confusing sorting of the track display. Track display sort order is only applied if the tm_autostore preference has been set. Otherwise sorting of tracks in a playlist is completely manual through a set of radio buttons, as well as selecting the column names.
Playlist Display plugin
- IMPROVEMENT: Make it easier for the user to retry entering a valid playlist name
- BUGFIX: Do not accept empty names for smart playlists
- BUGFIX: Fix segfault when using playcount spin buttons